Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello and Happy 2017!

                                                                     

                                                                    


Hello and Happy 2017!

I hope you're relaxed and rested after the holiday season!  After a busy 1st semester, I enjoyed some downtime with my family and friends over the break.  On New Years Eve, a group of my friends and I unveiled our words for 2017!  My word is: Focus.  I'll keep the reasons why I chose the word to myself but I'm excited for the new year...and to Focus!  One word?  Huh?  I'm referring to the book:
It's a great book and I would strongly recommend it!  Many schools and businesses are implementing "One Word" into their culture.  For 2017, I'm going to try it for myself!

I'm trying out a new principal blog for the remainder of the 2016-2017 school year to see if A) I like it.  B) To see if it can be an easier and more in-depth way to communicate vs e-mailing PDF's home each month.  In my visits to classrooms, I see many great things that are happening in our school. This blog will be an easier way to feature these great things, with pictures!

This blog will be linked to my school website and I'll e-mail home the link from time to time as it gets updated!

I'm excited for the 2nd half of the 2016-2017 school year!  We've had a great start...now it's time to FOCUS and finish strong!

Take Care,

Mr. J.W. Frie